Personal vows during the ceremony, first look reactions, romantic moments with love of your life- those are very important moments on your Big Day. And we are making sure to be there and capture every possible angle, words, tears that comes naturally, from your heart.
Bride and Groom interview - is another memorable moment that you can add to your Big Day.
During the pre-wedding meeting we discuss what questions you’d like to be asked and on the Wedding Day we simultaneously ask bride and groom the same questions and they don’t know the answers until they watch their video for the first time.
When and how are interviews done?
Bride/Groom interviews usually happen before the First Look/Ceremony, when the Bride done her hair and make up, but before she puts on her dress. The groom is normally all dressed up at this time.
To give you an idea, these are some of the questions that can be included:
- How did you meet?
- When did you know you were in love?
- How do you feel right now moments before your wedding? Nervous? Anxious?
- What would you like to say to your Bride/Groom on your wedding day? Provided directly to the camera a personal message to your bride/groom.
- What are your plans after the wedding?What’s next?
- What did you first think of your partner?
- Tell me three things that you love about your partner?
- What are some memorable experiences you’ve had as a couple?
Here is an example of Bride and Groom interview.